Search

Hello, welcome to A Book Between Two Wines!

Hey there babe! I'm Kate, self confessed rom com obsessive, thriller enthusiast and guilty lover of teen fantasy series. Welcome to our online book club 'A Book Between Two Wines' because who doesn't love a good book and with a large glass of Malbec and maybe a slither of stilton 'ey?

A little about me- I am a hair and make up artist by day, I work mainly in weddings which has only fuelled my obsession with rom coms, I can safely hold my hands up and admit that I am a total hopeless romantic at heart. Hit me up with a swoon worthy romance and I'll be yawping 3 chapters in.

I am also a thriller enthusiast and I am self banned from reading thrillers at night for two reasons: 1- I will get no sleep as I freak out at the sound of the dishwasher in the middle of the night without reading a scary bedtime story, imagine if I had... 2. I cannot put them down once I start, so I would probably end up awake at 3am, wooden spoon in hand to protect myself while I convince myself that the dripping tap in the bathroom is a killer crow tapping on the window.

Why have I made the book club, you ask? Well, much like others in the wedding industry, the coronavirus lockdown has changed my work schedule for the summer and to put it lightly, I have become the embodiment of the 'crazy eyes' emoji. So, for a few laughs, a bit of fun and a great excuse for a glass- or bottle- of vino, I thought 'hey, why the bloomin heck not?'

I would love to hear your favourite books, recommendations and genres! HIT ME UP.

No comments

Post a Comment